DMCA Disclaimer for APKClub
ApkClub respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Disclaimer outlines our procedures for addressing claims of copyright infringement on the Website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner and believe that your work has been used or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including a name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or as a result of misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our designated Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Designated Copyright Agent
ApkClub has designated the following agent for receipt of notifications and counter-notifications:
Angelina Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
For any copyright-related inquiries or notifications, please contact our designated Copyright Agent at the above-listed address, email, or phone number.
Changes to this DMCA Disclaimer
ApkClub reserves the right to update or modify this DMCA Disclaimer at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the revised disclaimer on the website.
By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this DMCA Disclaimer.